My name is Mr. Harris. I was born and raised in Prince George in Northern BC and have lived around the globe. The land we live on is an endless contrast of opportunities to learn, engage, and come together. For myself, I find one of the best aspects of living in Northern BC is how important the land and ecosystems are to the lifestyles we are lucky enough to take advantage of as we share the space with our community and nature. I come from a background in biochemistry and molecular biology, acting, and music, but Iā€™m an enthusiast in anything worth the journey. My path to training as an educator is predicated on my own discovery and exploration of alternative learning methods. My own experiences as a learner has left me confident that there is no fixed way of learning effectively and that I would like to become a participant in the process of producing dynamic learners and curriculums.Ā  I believe we are all individuals and should be recognized and respected as such. Individual differences should be discovered and harnessed so that they may find their place among the community and contribute towards better lives and a better world. If we all were the same, what a boring world it would be, so let us find and become ourselves and make the world a better place together.